Terms and Conditions
1/. The promoter is: Phillip Island Helicopters
2/. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook and www.pih.com.au
3/. Closing date for entry will be Saturday 5th September 2015 at 11:59pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4/. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5/. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
You must facebook ‘like’ the Phillip Island Helicopter facebook page and also previously purchase a Father’s Day Gift Certificate from the Phillip Island Helicopters website (www.pih.com.au). The winner will be drawn Sunday 6th September 2015 with the lucky winner notified via Facebook that day. Entries close Saturday 5th September 2015 at 11.59pm. The father’s Day Gift Certificate will need to be purchased between 13 August 2015 & 5 September 2015.
6/. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: The winner will receive a refund to the value of the Gift Certificate that qualified you to enter the competition.
13. Winner will be chosen:
Phillip Island Helicopters will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries from Facebook and Phillip Island helicopters Gift Certificates purchased in the above mentioned time frame.
14. The winner will be notified by Facebook Sunday 6 September 2015. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Phillip Island Helicopters and not to any other party.
20. Phillip Island Helicopters shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
21. Phillip Island Helicopters also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.