We are excited to announce our reopening on June 27th 2020.
Covid-19 Update July 9th 2020 – As per government guidelines all visitors will be required to provide ID on arrival which shows they do not currently live in metropolitan Melbourne or the Mitchell Shire in order to be eligible to board a scenic flight over Phillip Island.
For up-to-date health information, visit https://www.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Ensuring the health and safety of our staff and visitors is our top priority. To assist :
- Alcohol based hand sanitiser will be available at key locations for all
- Hand washing facilities will be available to everyone on the property
- Implement and maintain a heightened and documented cleaning schedule especially on high touch areas
Important information for visitors:
- We will only fly passengers that are known to each other
- We will be requesting all passengers and pilots wear disposable masks for the health and safety of all (provided)
- As per guidelines, we will require a phone number and name for EVERY passenger
- Our aircraft will be meticulously cleaned between each flight.
Our hours will be 9.00am – 5.00pm 7 days a week…First flight at 10am
Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us today