Covid Update April 23rd, 2022
- Patrons will no longer be required to have two doses or show their vaccination status.
- Check-in using the Service Victoria app is no longer required.
- Face masks will no longer be required aboard our aircraft
Phillip Island Helicopters operates with an approved Covid Safe Plan and will continue to clean and disinfect in accordance with guidance from WorkSafe Australia and the public health authority. To protect the safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff we will be providing hand sanitiser stations, handwashing facilities.
For up-to-date health information, visit https://www.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Covid-19 Booking conditions
Flights affected by Covid-19 lockdowns will be offered a full refund or your booking may remain on hold to be used in the future. Please note bookings made via 3rd party websites will be bound to the terms and conditions of that website (eg Red Balloon)
General Terms and Conditions
– All flights are subject to a minimum of 2 passengers (or 2 paid seats)
– Our standard helicopters have a maximum single passenger weight of 130kg (and a total combined weight limit of 270kg).
– All flights are subject to weather and air traffic control and the pilot in command has the final word over the flight.
– One infant under the age of 2 may be carried on an adult lap free of charge
Terms and conditions for Cancellations
– The cancellation of scenic flight bookings more than 2 hours before the departure time of the flight will receive a full refund. The refund will be processed as a direct refund and must be processed using the same payment method.
– Cancellation of a flight due to weather conditions called by the pilot, Covid-19 restrictions or unavailability of aircraft or staff will receive an option of rescheduling the flight or a full refund. The refund will be processed as a direct refund and must be processed using the same payment method.
– Non-standard charter bookings and heli tours that require additional resources, companies and third party arrangements to be implemented may be subject to non-refundable charges. Please enquire at time of booking.
– International Tour Operators: Bookings cancelled within 24 hours or a “no show”will incur a 100% cancellation fee of the Nett Rate. Should a flight be cancelled due to weather or availability, an alternate time will be given to the client, if this cannot be arranged, then Phillip Island Helicopters will advise the relevant ITO that a refund should be given