Covid-19 Update July 9th 2020 – As per government guidelines all visitors will be required to provide ID on arrival which shows they do not currently live in metropolitan Melbourne or the Mitchell Shire in order to be eligible to board a scenic flight over Phillip Island.
Phillip Island Helicopters will continue to clean and disinfect in accordance with guidance from WorkSafe Australia and the public health authority. To protect the safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff we will be providing hand sanitiser stations, handwashing facilities and disposable masks to all passengers which will be required to be worn aboard the aircraft, . As per the contact tracing guidelines you will be asked to provide contact details ( Name and Contact Phone Number) for every passenger. Note, only passengers known to each other will be flown together.
For up-to-date health information, visit https://www.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
General Terms and Conditions
– All flights are subject to a minimum of 2 passengers (or 2 paid seats)
– Our standard helicopters have a maximum passenger weight of 130kg.
– All flights are subject to weather and air traffic control and the pilot in command has the final word over the flight.
– One infant under the age of 3 may be carried on an adult lap free of charge
Terms and conditions for Cancellations
– The cancellation of scenic flight bookings more than 2 hours before the departure time of the flight will receive a full refund. The refund will be processed as a direct refund and must be processed using the same payment method.
– Cancellation of a flight due to weather conditions called by the pilot, Covid-19 restrictions or unavailability of aircraft or staff will receive an option of rescheduling the flight or a full refund. The refund will be processed as a direct refund and must be processed using the same payment method.
– Non-standard charter bookings and heli tours that require additional resources, companies and third party arrangements to be implemented may be subject to non-refundable charges. Please enquire at time of booking.
– International Tour Operators: Bookings cancelled within 24 hours or a “no show”will incur a 100% cancellation fee of the Nett Rate. Should a flight be cancelled due to weather or availability, an alternate time will be given to the client, if this cannot be arranged, then Phillip Island Helicopters will advise the relevant ITO that a refund should be given